WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. We believe the Bible (in the original manuscripts) to be the inerrant, infallible, authoritative Word of God in all matters of faith and practice.
2. We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and are totally unable to save themselves from God's displeasure, except by His mercy.
4. We believe that salvation is by God alone as He sovereignly chooses those He will save.
5. We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or forseen faith.
6. We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him, alone, for salvation.
7. We believe that God is gracious and faithful to His people not simply as individuals but as families in successive generations according to His covenant promises.
8. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God's people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
9. We believe that Jesus will return one day both bodily and visibly to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
10. We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.